This classic Arran 10-Year-Old Single Malt captures the distinct flavor of their beautiful home island and is one of the best single malt whiskies Scotland has to offer. There are notes of luscious citrus fruits on the nose. The initial rush of rich vanilla sweetness is followed by a hint of cinnamon, which gives the smooth and sweet mouthfeel a spicy edge. With age, the classic Arran citrus notes have rounded out and revealed new depths of character against a background of sweet oak.
- Gold Scotch Single Malt - Island - 2019 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold Islands Single Malt 12 Years and Under - 2018 World Whiskies Awards
- Gold Scotch Single Malt - Island - 2018 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold Islands Single Malt 12 Years and Under - 2014 World Whiskies Awards
- Silver Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2014 International Spirits Challenge
Size | 700ml
|Style | Single Malt Scotch Whisky
|Country | UK
||Standard Drinks | 25.4
|Case Size | 1 Bottle
||Brand Name | Arran
|Alcohol Contains | 46%
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.