French and American oak barrels, largely ex-chardonnay, impart temptingly wealthy color, smoothness and length to the current new generation brandy. With the addition of single copper pot distilled parts we’ve another associate sudden upraised brightness.
- Gold Award - San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Category Winner:
- Aged 2-3 Years - World Brandy Awards; Double Gold Medal - SIP Awards 2020;
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World; Spirits Competition 2018;
- Silver Medal - Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2018;
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017;
|Style | Brandy
||Size | 700ml
|Country | Australia
||Standard Drinks | 22.1
|Brand Name | 23rd Street Distillery
||Alcohol Contain | 40%
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.