St Lucia Distillers is a tiny rum plant settled within the scenically stunning and agriculturally made vale of Roseau on the island of St Lucia. an expensive sweet mouthfeel with exotic spice - nutmeg, vanilla, clove and balanced by a crisp citrus skin character. A handcrafted rum, deep mahogany color with cherry-red tinges. A fantastically advanced nose of bitter orange, nutmeg.
- BRONZE MEDAL – 2011 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- GOLD MEDAL – 2011 World Spirits Award
- BRONZE MEDAL – 2011 International Wines & Spirits Competition
- BRONZE MEDAL – 2011 International Spirits Challenge
- TROPHY - International Spirits Challenge
- GOLD MEDAL - International Spirits Challenge 2010
Size | 700ml
|Style | Rum
|Country | Saint Lucia
||Standard Drinks | 22.0
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.