Respect to the best of the previous world gins, with a singular twist and balanced intensity provided by the employment of Australian native lemon myrtle and mountain pepper berry, and a freshness provided by native estate-grown ingredients. Animus’s Macedon Dry took on a period of its own once lemon myrtle and mountain pepper berry were further to the rich, juniper-led base. Classic juniper, sappy freshness, and spice running through the sleek, deep texture.
- Silver Medal - Melbourne International Spirit Competition 2017
- Bronze Medal - Australian Distilled Spirit Awards 2017
- Silver Medal - Australian Distilled Spirit Awards 2018
- Silver Medal - Tasting Australia Spirit Awards 2018
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2018
- Silver Medal - Melbourne International Spirit Awards 2018
Size | 700ml
|Style | Single Malt Whiskey
|Country | UK
||Standard Drinks | 20.5
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.