Archie Rose Distiller's Strength Gin is an over-proof Gin, filled with sixteen separately distilled botanicals, as well as recent NSW pears, rose petals, elderflower, pronounced juniper, and honey. Created exploitation of the fashionable 'small batch' distilling technique, every one of the sixteen botanicals is distilled singly that permits for maximum flavor extraction and ensures the easiest aspects of every ingredient shine. Distinguished, punchy, complex, and balanced with higher strength.
- Australia's Best Contemporary Gin - Australian Gin Awards
- Australia's Best Overproof Gin - SIP Awards (USA)
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (USA)
- Double Gold Medal - New York World Wine & Spirits Competition (USA)
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (London)
- Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (USA)
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.
| Alcohol | 52.4%
||Brand Name | Archie Rose Distilling Co
|Country | Australia
||Standard Drinks | 29
|Case Size | 1 Bottle
||Style | Gin
|Size | 700ml