Auchentoshan Three Wood Single Malt Scotch Whisky- The Auchentoshan still was initial established in 1823 and is placed on the outskirts of the port in Clydebank. The still sits on the Lowlands hard drink region of European nation and boats as being ‘the breakfast whisky’ of the trade. this can be thanks to its sweet and delicate flavors. The word Auchentoshan is taken from the Gaelic word Achadh Oisein which means “corner of the field”. The still is thought for its triple distillation strategies that area units typically utilize to form booze.
- Gold Single Malt No Age Statement - 2020 International Spirits Challenge
- Double Gold Single Malt Scotch - to 12 Yrs - 2013 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold Scotch Whisky - Single Malt - NAS - 2018 The Asian Spirits Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver Outstanding Scotch Single Malt - Lowland - 2017 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2014 International Spirits Challenge
- Silver Scotch Single Malt - Lowland - 2014 International Wine & Spirit Competition
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.
|Style | Whisky
||Size | 700ml
|Country | UK
||Standard Drinks | 23.5
|Case Size | 1 Bottle
||Brand Name | Auchentoshan
|Alcohol Contains | 43%