The BenRiach 35 years recent is a classic Speyside single malt. The nose of Luscious tropical salad syrup with a delicate ripped mint and chocolate back note; all warm by lightly cooked oak spice. Gleaming wealthy golden amber in look.
A classic Speyside vogue combining waves of papaya and dried apricots with freshly-sawn oak spices touches of syrup and distant chocolate that gently flows through the elegant long end.
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Silver World Whisky Awards 2019
- Best Speyside Single Malt IWSC 2018
- Gold Outstanding San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2018
- Bronze IWSC 2017
- Gold IWSC 2019 Category Winner
Size | 700ml
|Style | Whisky
|Country | UK
||Standard Drinks | 24
|Case Size | 1 Bottle
||Brand Name | BenRiach
|Alcohol Contains | 42.50%
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.