We've pulled together a mixture of beers that are available in a 330ml-375ml format specially for beer lovers. It includes :
1.MONTEITH PHOENIX IPA 330ML - 2 BOTTLES: Monteith’s Phoenix IPA showcases a unique fusion of American Simco, Chinook and Citra hop. A clean crisp malt base allows these hops to shine with a heady aroma of pine and citrus. Notes of fresh cut grass compliment subtle passionfruit flavours with a touch an of spice to round out the brew.
2. MONTEITH BLACK 330ML -2 BOTTLES: Monteith's crisp and smooth Black is crisper than sweet darks and smoother than harsh stouts. It's a beer that is crafted from a blend of five premium malts to create a complex depth of flavours with coffee notes dominant.
3.MONTEITH GREAT DIVIDE 330ML - 2 BOTTLES: Inspired by the rugged Arthur’s Pass, the gateway to the West Coast of New Zealand, this uniquely Kiwi Pale Ale bridges the gap between a pale malt base with warm toffee notes and tropical citrus flavours from abundant dry hopping.
4. MONTEITH PATRIOT APA 330ML - 2 BOTTLES: Monteith’s Patriot APA 330m is a fresh West Coast take on the classic American Pale Ale, the epic combination of Pacific Jade, U.S. Citra, Mosaic and Galaxy hops gives our Patriot brew a distinct international character. A perfect complement to fresh fish tacos, ideally using pan-seared blue cod topped with a chunky slaw and chipotle aioli.
5. MONTEITH POINTES PALE ALE 330ML - 2 BOTTLES: This Kiwi takes on an Australian style Pale Ale uses a unique blend of 5 NZ hops. The Wai-iti and Motueka hop star, creating the upfront burst of tropical fruit aroma, which reveal mandarin & peach on the lips. Cloudy and golden in colour, this brew blends Munich, Ale and Wheat malts to create a balanced yet crisp beer.
6. TECATE BEER 330ML - 2 BOTTLES: One of the most popular beers in the U.S. Tecate is pale lager named after the city of Tecate in Baja California, where it was first produced. The custom of squeezing a lime into Mexican beer began with Tecate in the 1950s and was an immediate hit with Tecate drinkers. For a twist, try adding salt with a squeeze of lime on top of a cold can for a crisp and refreshing drink.
7. TIGER BEER 330ML - 2 BOTTLES: Tiger beer is a smooth, well-hopped beer with a refreshing aftertaste. It's brewed using Malt Barley from Australia and Europe and bitter hops from Germany. The yeast is a unique strain that is cultured in Holland especially for Tiger Beer.
8. TIGER CRYSTAL BEER 330ML- 2 BOTTLES: Tiger Beer has launched Tiger Crystal, an easy-drinking, a lager brewed with all-natural ingredients. The beer is brewed using a unique Crystal Cold Filtration brewing process, which filters it at a crystal cold temperature below zero degrees locking in all its most desirable and purest flavours and aromas and presented in a crystal clear bottle.
ABV-4.1 to 6%