Glasgow 1770 Single Malt Whiskey makes the rise of the new whisky era in port, handcrafted in the copper pot stills, Tara and Mhairi. Glasgow 1770 Single Malt whiskey - the original combines the Scottish barley and the water of Loch Katrine to make the best spirit. It was matured in first-fill ex-bourbon casks, finished in virgin oak, and non-chill filtered. It is smooth, fruity, and complex; a single malt of elegant quality that continues the rise of a new whisky era in Glasgow.
- GOLD - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- GOLD - International Spirits Challenge 2019
- GOLD - Scotch Whisky Masters 2019
- GOLD - International Whisky Competition
- GOLD - Scottish Whisky Awards 2020
- GOLD - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020
- WINNER - Scottish Whisky Distillery of the Year 2020
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.
Size | 500ml
|Style | Single Malt ScotchWhisky
|Country | UK
||Standard Drinks | 18
|Case Size | 1 Bottle
||Brand Name | Glasgow
|Alcohol Contains | 46%