Godet XO Terre expresses impeccably the center of a strong and masculine cognac. Its aromas are drawn from the depth of the bottom of the brandy region. it's a singular Mix of the half dozen limb of brandy Fins-Bois, Bons-Bois, Bois-Ordinaires, Borderies, Grande-Champagne, and Petite-Champagne.
Eye: Luminous gold with reflections of deepest mahogany.
Nose: Floral, fruity, and fresh, evolving into cinnamon and spices.
Palate/Finish: Complex, lively, and bold. Notes of oak, pepper, antique leather, and vibrant fruits. A strong finish, making it ideal as a digestif after a rich meal.
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold Medal - World Drinks Awards 2019
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2017 Best X.O Cognac - World Drinks Awards 2016
- Gold Medal - World Drinks Awards 2016 Silver Medal - Bucharest International Wine Contest 2016
- Silver Medal Outstanding - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- Gold Medal - Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2011
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.
| Alcohol | 40%
||Brand Name | Godet
|Country | France
||Standard Drinks | 22.1
|Case Size | 1 Bottle
||Style | COGNAC
|Size | 700ml