A delicious ale with harmony between malts and hops. one of the foremost widespread brew designs within the Australian market, our aim was to make an ale that showed harmony between malts and hops. A brew created for its sessionability, this filtered ale has been brewed to a drier vogue, with lower residual sugar to stay bright, recent, and seriously quaffable.
- Gold Medal - AIBA best European-style Lager 2021,
- 2018 Champion Australian Independent Beer (2018 IBA Indies),
- 2018 Champion Lager (2018 IBA Indies),
- 2018 Champion Medium Brewery (2018 Royal Adelaide Beer & Cider Awards),
- 2018 Bronze Medalion (2018 Royal Adelaide Beer & Cider Awards).
|Alcohol | 4.5%
||Brand Name | Mismatch
|Country | Australia
||Standard Drinks | 1.2
|Case Size | 24 CANS
||Style | Craft Beer
|Size | 330ml
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.