A superb mixture of the foremost effective white and aged Agricole Rhums, married with macerated Créole spices and sun-bleached bitter orange peels. this may be a surprising drink, and well worth trying. Creole Shrubb bursts with luscious aromas and flavors like French region.
- Gold Medal - 2020 Australian International Spirits Competition
- Silver Medal - Paris Rhum Festival 2015
- Gold Medal - Concours General Agricole 2015
- Gold Medal - Concours International de Bruxelles 2015
- Gold - Beverage Tasting Institute 2012 Finalist Trophy (92 points) - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2012
Size | 700ml
|Style | Rum
|Country | France
||Standard Drinks | 16.4
|Case Size | 1 Bottle
||Brand Name | Clement
|Alcohol Contains | 40%
Note: The particular product may vary from the pictures and colors shown on the website. Specification & pictures provided for every product relies on the knowledge provided to us by our suppliers and are to be used as a general guide only.