We've pulled together a mixture of full-strength beers that are available in a 330ml-375ml format specially for beer lovers. It includes :
1. ROVER HENTY STREET ALE 375ML - 2 CANS: Rover Henty Street Ale is full of flavour bursting with juicy tropical fruit hop aromas, this beer is unfiltered, full-flavoured, and damn drinkable!
2. COOPERS HAZY IPA 375ML -2 CANS: Coopers said its Hazy IPA uses protein-rich malts, including wheat, combined with the liberal hop additions to form the hazy appearance. It’s a softer, easy-drinking beer that fits comfortably within the New England IPA style as opposed to more aggressive West Coast IPAs
3. COOPERS PALE ALE 375ML - 2 CANS: This is the beer that inspired a new generation of ale drinkers. With its fruity and floral characters, balanced with a crisp bitterness, Coopers Pale Ale has a compelling flavour which is perfect for every occasion. Naturally fermented in the "Burton-upon-Trent" style, a secondary fermentation creates the trademark sediment that gives 'Pale' its fine cloudy appearance.
4. PIRATE LIFE PORT LAGER 355ML - 2 CANS:When the brewers of our nation began to emulate the popular style that heralds from Germany, we had finally found a beer that perfectly suited our climate. A cold, crisp, refreshing lager will always be at the heart of Australiaʼs beer-drinking culture. Born in Pirate Life's new home at Port Adelaide, the Port Local Lager is brewed according to traditional German techniques with the highest quality natural ingredients.
5. PABST BLUE RIBBON 330ML - 2 CANS: Pabst Blue Ribbon or PBR to those who love and live it, is a premium lager crafted with a nice whack of 6-row barley and a tailored combination of Pacific domestic hops blended with an imported Yugoslavian variety. Fermented with a pure culture of yeast and aged at high gravity, PBR is cellared and finished to the smooth, robust likeness of a fine Pilsner.
6. TECATE BEER 355ML - 2 CANS: One of the most popular beers in the U.S, Tecate is pale lager named after the city of Tecate in Baja California, where it was first produced. The custom of squeezing a lime into Mexican beer began with Tecate in the 1950s and was an immediate hit with Tecate drinkers. For a twist, try adding salt with a squeeze of lime on top of a cold can for a crisp and refreshing drink
7.COORS 4.2% 355ML - 2 CANS: Crisp in taste, with a brilliant, bright appearance and low in carbs, our beer is bottled at the peak of freshness so that every Coors starts cold
8.SAINT MIHAL 330ML - 2 CANS: Pale amber with a light head, sweet aromas of malt and barley. On the palate a premium style lager with a smooth clean flavour.
ABV- 4 to 6%